Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart shaped things!

As I've said before, I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I do love me some heart shaped things.  Here's a little something I've been working on...


Work in progress

I was hoping to be finished by today, but no such luck.  Things have been oddly busy around here.  And I've developed an unsettling addiction to Pinterest which has significantly slowed me down as far as finishing any projects are concerned.

Soon I'll do the full reveal.
And if I'm feeling especially generous, there'll be a pattern to go with it!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippie!!! I love the HEARTS!!! You so bought this! You're my knitting idol!

ozgrkdn said...

Hi Renee,My daughter's blog LookbookUnlimited is began broadcasting...I hope, you do support her:)))Have a nice day:))

Suzee Suzette SugarBuzzed said...

I would love to see the next post!!!