Translate

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Banner and some new socks

I finally did some decorating for Halloween. Not finished yet, but I did manage to make a pretty cool banner.
HalloweenDecor2 007
It was easy, but time consuming and after doing this, I seem to have lost all motivation to do anything else.
HalloweenDecor2 008 I did have fun playing with paper and stencils and scissors and glue. Made me feel like a kid again. I spent a lot of time in the scrapbooking isles at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. I never realized how much money those scrapbookers must spend! Oooh La La! That is one expensive hobby!

I also managed to finish another pair of crocheted socks.

Day 49
Same pattern as the last pair of socks I did, but this time I did esc instead of sc for the cuff part. Still not sure whether I like it or not, but the Serenity Sock yarn I used was softer and prettier than the Red Heart and Sole.

Now I'm not sure what to do next, but I do have a lot of UFO's that I could attend to... Hmmm...

2 comments:

Rima said...

Great banner! And socks too! I would love to make a pair one day.

renee said...

Rima- if you start today, you could probably have some socks by tomorrow or the next day. No kidding, they really go fast. Especially if you choose to just make some ankle socks. It's always the long cuffs I do that takes the longest.