Translate

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall is coming! Fall is coming!

Short little post just to show off some pics I took today with my phone. I'm doing the 365 Project on my Flickr, which is basically just taking a picture a day for a year. I am definitely NOT a photographer so compared to the other 365ers, mine will probably be more just of a journal of what I did this year than an impressive thing to show off to people. Plus, even if I was a photographer, since I use my camera phone for most of my pics, I'm not expecting too many really quality pics.

However, today there must have been some Fall Magic in the air because all my pics were taken with my phone and they all came out pretty fantastic. I actually had a hard time deciding which one to choose for my Day 36 photo.

Gourds!
I've decided that gourds are equally, simultaneously beautiful and ugly.

Pretty Fall Colorful Corn!
Just some pretty and colorful corn.

Pumpkin Fairytales...
I call this one "Pumpkin Fairytales." I didn't make the sign in the picture look like that's what it was saying on purpose. I only noticed it after I saw the big picture on the Flickr page.

Day 36
This was taken while I was still sitting in the car. It's the one I used for Day 36.

Flowers at Whole Foods Market
My favorite one of the day. I really just took this on a whim because they were SO pretty. Shows what happens when you don't think about something too hard.

God, I just LOVE Fall!

No comments: