Translate

Friday, March 4, 2011

♥♥♥Things I'm Loving ♥♥♥

Thanks everyone for encouraging me through my ennui! Your words of advice and commiseration were much appreciated.  I'm starting to feel the creative juices bubbling up again...slowly, which is why I don't have any crochet to show right now, but I'm working on something that I'm hoping will turn out really cute.

Things I'm loving this week:

My new blog button!


East of Eden

Cute, huh? 
I'm extremely proud of it.
Go ahead and grab one from the right side margin if you'd like.

This recipe for lasagna that I made last night.  It's called Easy Lasagna and it really is.  
I do some little tweaks, like I use half cottage cheese, half ricotta.  I use ground turkey instead of ground beef.  I use fresh parsley instead of dried.  And it always comes out tasting so unbelievably good.  I mean, like, the kind of good where you can't really believe that you actually made it.   
Well, just try it.  You'll see.

Pop on over to Paisley Jade and share what you're lovin'.

button2



2 comments:

Apples and Pears said...

Hi Renee...I missed your last post as I was away and somehow didn't catch up! Your cushion covers are lovely. Sounds like you just needed a break from everything. Whilst I love blogging, it sometimes seems like there is a lot of pressure to be constantly having fantastic things to show!!!!! Chill baby!!! xxx

SewLovedByYou said...

I'm mentioning you on my blog tonight. You've inspired me to talk about some things I'm loving!